anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 12 Answers Feb 7, 2011

seafood

Best Answer

Sprouts. I hated them as a child and love them now.

Best Answer

weetabix i couldnt stand them you would pour the milk in and they would just go all soggy yuck! but now i love them i went to stay with my dad in ireland about 11 months ago and one day i just thought id try one of his and I did and i was like wow these are actually very nice i have them for breakfast most days now lol

Best Answer

roast beef--hated the dryness that was typical of roast beef those many years ago, but can't seem to get enough of it now

Best Answer

I wasn't a big fan of it growing up either. I do enjoy it now from time to time.

Best Answer

Green olives. I absolutely hated them the whole time I was growing up. However I created a Thanksgiving tradition for myself.....My Mom always served them because she, my Grandmother, and my Aunt loved them and I decided that I would eat one. I did this for years, each time hating it with a passion but proud that I had done something Id normally never do. Then one year when I was in my thirties I ate my annual "Thanksgiving olive"....and it was actually pretty good to me. Not a just gotten used to it kind of pretty good, but an honest to goodness "hey, this isnt half bad, I really like this" pretty good. Ive eaten them many times whenever they are available (or I just have a taste for them) ever since.

Best Answer

mashed potatoes!

Best Answer

Really! Wow I could never dislike them haha

Best Answer

Fish

Best Answer

asparagus! i honestly remember my mom chasing me around the house and trying to force it between my teeth. "you didn't even try it!" "yes i did!" lol

Best Answer

Yes...broccoli

Best Answer

Tomatoes! I still don't sit down at the table and eat a whole tomato, but I can enjoy a slice with some salt.

Best Answer

Broccoli.

Best Answer