Questionator Questionator 26-30 114 Answers Jan 25, 2012

Question of the Day

When you step on a cornflake you become a cereal killer o.o

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

hahaha XD

Best Answer

IM A CEREAL KILLER 0.0

Best Answer

I shared this with my sister and she thought it was sOo funny. and so did I..lol Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

*hi-5!* yes me too O.o

Best Answer

hahah I'm glad you liked it!! I got this from twitter ^^

Best Answer

nice one ...

Best Answer

Cornflakes make a good substitute for dolls when you are in the throes of poverty.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Ninjas never wore black the dye was far to expensive

Best Answer

*epic self face-palm*
Damn i cant believe i missed that errm I mean i was of course refering to the famous Samurai Kijiro madeupie Ninjas

Best Answer

some folks in south louisiana DO have teeth

Best Answer

There is no god and religious people to too damned touchy.

Best Answer

hehe, cute. As if a mass of people can't be wrong for an extended period of time.

Best Answer

The Bible: A Fool says in their Heart there is no GOD.

Best Answer

If I spoke badly of your Father you and your friends would condemn me and would justify your hatered.... Yet you have no problem offending those who Love the Almighty GOD who Created Heaven and Earth.

Best Answer

oh yeah, because I am going to look to the bible to disprove the bible.....of course the bible is going to be self promoting. Quoting from the bible does NOTHING!

Best Answer

except to prove my point with all of the bibles atrocities and contradictions.

Best Answer

and you have no problem offending those who believe differently than you.

Best Answer

If someone believes in God and says so - what is the harm? Do you tear down those that profess their love of Buddha? How about Muhammed?
Simply reading about someone's belief in God should not provoke such an intense reaction out of you. If they believe, let them believe. No one was trying to force feed it to you until you started bashing (of course they're going to defend themselves once someone starts saying hateful things). Why are you so angry at those that love God? Also, how did any of them offend you? By merely stating what they believe? By defending themselves against YOUR attacks(and yes, you did attack. You didn't just state your belief system, you put down others)? You need to examine your own actions.
I'm almost positive that this is going to illiciate some scathing, psuedo-intellectual reply. That's fine.

Best Answer

You just prove my point.

Best Answer

40,000 americans are injured by toilets each year

Best Answer

CTFU! They are tired of all the burritos and McDonald's we eat!!

Best Answer

Seriously? o.O wtf....

Best Answer

This cant be right. How hard is it to use to the toilette. i mean, all u do is sit down on the seat.. Unless you've had a hangover the night before and u fell inside when the seat was up. how much injuries could u get from that??

Best Answer

Ha! That's a good one. Hope you win!

Best Answer

God is not real

Best Answer

Best Answer

also the bible:EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ....".....what a loving creature!

Best Answer

How can you claim that there is no God and then turn around and quote the bible like you know what it really says..... You are contradicting yourself by your own actions. I did not come here to argue nor to condemn you.... Your hatred and its roots I'm sure has something you have endured throughout your life.... And that's fine you're entitled to that. If I may God is really a loving God and believe it or not He loves you as well.

Best Answer

Like^^

Best Answer

That bacon makes anything better!

Best Answer

Entropy wins

Best Answer

elephants do cry sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes, I've heard that. They mourn the loss of a member of their group. And they love their babies.

Best Answer

Montana is the only state where you can get a dui on a horse.

Best Answer

Wrong wrong wrong wrong Wyoming Idaho North Carolina Virginia many others

Best Answer

Have had those laws, Montana is the only place where it's still in the books.

Best Answer

You can get a DUI on a riding mower too.
If this damned Police State gets any worse
they'll be giving out DUIs to people sitting
in their recliners with a beer WATCHING NASCAR.

Best Answer

That Hippo milk is Pink!

Best Answer

the word "mnemonic" ( a memory aid) is the only word in the English language that begins with the letters "MN"

just thought I would add the first "M" is silent so the pronunciation is nee-mon-ek or nu-mon-ek

Best Answer

Best Answer

rod Stewart isn't Scottish (he was born and raised in London!)

Best Answer

DUH!

Best Answer

Everyone knows that but him

Best Answer

It is humbling to suck on so many different levels.

Best Answer

More than 50% of the world's population consists of douchebags.

Best Answer

The ring finger can be an indicator of the estrogen and testosterone hormone.

The longer the more masculine it is and the shorter it is the more estrogen there is.

My ring finger is pretty small and I do look very feminine....

Anyways, take that with a grain of salt.

For men it tends to be about the same length as the index and slightly shorter for females.

Best Answer

left staring at my fingers....

Best Answer

The song Mo-jo risin (spelling) is the name Jim Morison with the syables re arranged. Nylon was developed in two locations>>>> NY new york and London Paris named it NY___ LON

Best Answer

Here is the formula for calculating the Fahrenheit temperature from listening to a cricket:

Count how many chirps occur from one cricket in 15 seconds.

Add 39.

The will equal the temperature in Fahrenheit degrees.

Best Answer

Rainer Maria Rilke, the Bohemian–Austrian poet, died of blood-poisoning after being cut by the thorn of a rose he picked for a young woman. (more sad than fun, I know)

Best Answer