dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 70+, F 16 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Memories

my class locking the maths teacher in the cupboard after he'd just been yelling at everyone for no real reason.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

How about you?

Best Answer

My friend aged about fourteen, becoming aroused while travelling on a bus admiring an older girl in a short skirt. I think it was due to the movement of the bus, he c*m in his pants. !!!

Best Answer

It was the end of the school year and everyone decided to have a food fight. I was there but I wasn't in it. I went up to get my lunch and I heard all the noise, and by the time I got my food everyone was being kicked out the lunch room and I was the only one who had a lunch tray.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Got arrested for indecency in a van!

Best Answer

Naughty girl

Best Answer

well i was on a island in the harbor camping with some freinds overnight both male and female we were partying and when I was not expecting it one of the girls came up behind me and pants me it is funny now was not then i am shy but now when i think about it i laugh i was embarressed for months when i saw those people then though lol

Best Answer

Having my hands down my girlfriend's panties in the back seat of her parents car while her parents were in the front seats... Nice car too it was a 1963 Red Dodge Polara...

Best Answer

Shagging my GF in the back of my Chevy one night. Finished and got ready to leave, but backed up and hit a rock knocking off my valve stem for my air shocks and having to walk two miles to the nearest gas station to call her parents to pick us ip.

Best Answer

My mother running after me to catch me because I had been naughty, yet once again.

Best Answer

I had a hard on one time and had to stand in front of class to give a summary on a science project. It wasn't funny then but I look back and it's hilarious

Best Answer

Ding dong ditching lol! So much fun!

Best Answer

imagine it's typical

but to have an ****** before she has my pants down :(

not good at the time ... but yrs later lol

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

The fish on the bus

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

I don't have any.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

have alot of painful ones?

Best Answer