I have always had zero confidence, and lately it has been going down even worse. Now i have came to find that my fiance is showing other women attention that I don't get anymore.
IvyM IvyM 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

First of all... you shouldn't be engaged at your age if you are asking questions like this. You have jumped into something very quickly...

Find someone better. Dump. Repeat.

This is one way how women can build confidence about self and with men... you may never come to believe it but you will have almost all of the control and power in every relationship you have - you just need to pluck up the courage to use it. Your confidence issues are almost certainly self inflicted.... even if you don't realise it yet.

Hang in there, it will get better.

Best Answer

Time to ditch your fiancé and star learning to love yourself because until you can truly love yourself you'll never be able to give or receive love from anyone else.

Best Answer

Time to rethink your engagement if I was u

Best Answer

1. stop hating yourself.

Here is the truth. Misery might love company but most people I know are turned off by miserable people. Build yourself up. You cannot seek love from other people when you don't even love yourself. Love yourself first before anyone else can love you.

Best Answer

Seriously, noone can love you as long as you feel so unloving towards yourself. It's not anyone else's responsibilty to "make you feel loved" ...whether you realize it or not.....the bad feelings we have about ourselves are projected out into the world and our relationships. Confidence comes with age and new experiences.

Best Answer

leave him, he is not worth for you

Best Answer

break off, stay away from the things that hurt you?

Best Answer

Dump your fiancé he's supposed to make you feel loved!

Best Answer

let your vaginas voice SHOUT!!!

Best Answer