I personally started around 12/13, but it really depends on how you use it and with what intentions.<br />
Fake lashes and lipstick isn't a very good look for a 13 year old... but I think a little eyeshadow and some mascara can be part of a girl's development towards 'woman', for example. :-)

Best Answer

I started wearing sum in 7th grade

Best Answer

I started when I was 12, I had to grow up too fast though.

Best Answer

I began wearing make-up at 5 for dance recitals. But for stage only and never anything else. It all depends on what your child does as far as extracurricular activities. Such as dance, theatre, or pageantry...

Best Answer

I say if you don't need it, don't wear it...enjoy your youthful, make-up free skin because it doesn't last forever. There'll be lots of years for make-up later..when you're wishing you didn't have to put it on, lol!

Best Answer

i think your right

Best Answer

you don't really need make up. girls a beautiful without it

Best Answer

im getting old

Best Answer

so? you're as young as you act

Best Answer

When they can legally drive and start working.

Best Answer

18. Girls shouldn't look pretty during school. It's too distracting, especially when those boys hormones are raging.

Best Answer

8th grade

Best Answer

IN UR 20'S

Best Answer

im 29 and haven't started yet..

Best Answer

good for u guy's

Best Answer

but im starting to need some

Best Answer