billow6 billow6 36-40, M 8 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Hobbies

1.) Small Basic

2.) qbasic

3.) Visual Basic

This list is organized by complexity. Simplist first and most complex last. All of the programming languages on this list are designed as teaching languages, which means that they are relatively easy to learn.

Best Answer

C is too hard, and Basic *SO* 20-th century.

I have never tried Python. I get the sense it was designed for educators, and it is fairly modern. It might be a good pick.

http://code.google.com/edu/languages/google-python-class/

Nobody teaches with PERL, but if you're in a hurry, it has its good points...it is designed to be useful, to get results quickly and conveniently, but it isn't pretty, it isn't elegant, and you might develop some nasty coding habits

Best Answer

I learned Visual Basic, then decided I didn't like programming <.<

Best Answer

C

Best Answer

html

Best Answer

for what sort of programming?

Best Answer

just computer programming in general. there is no specific project or goal (other than to just start learning a programming language)

Best Answer

then go with j2se ie java if you are interested in web then html php and javascript but i think java has become the most important language right now. no need to learn the languages that are the originators when there are languages that are perfectly usable without them. java is what almost all applications are written in.

Best Answer

Basic or Unix.

Best Answer