So I went to a Frat party about a week ago and I don't remember leaving the party and woke up in the hospital that morning. I had a meeting with my school and they question everything. I stupidly said that it was a Frat party. I have another meeting with them soon where they are going to ask follow up questions. What can I say that can get the Frat out of the picture so they don't get in trouble. A couple brothers came and talked to me and I had to lie because I didnt want them to know what I told them already. So what can I possibly say that would put more of the blame on me and none on them?
gke314 gke314 18-21 7 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Hobbies

Tell them you crashed the party. ;)

Best Answer

tell them they wouldnt let you drink, so you got mad and drank all the boose to prove them wrong

Best Answer

just dont tell them which frat it was, say you were to ****** up to remember.

Best Answer

Tell them you have no clue what they are talking about ,because your brain seems to be shorting out. All u know is u went several places that night and collapsed at the last one. You remember them because they helped you.

Best Answer

just say your memory is too fuzzy and that you have anal leakage

Best Answer

yeah that... minus the mudd butt.... deny deny deny, the worst thing that will happen is that u might get charged with underage drinking which aint sht if your record is clean.

Best Answer