goose island and dogfish head are pretty good. depends on what kind of beer you like?

Best Answer

What do you prefer? Porter? Stout? Pale Ale? Ruby? Wheat beer? Bitter? Or a lager, pilsner, or wheat beer?

Best Answer

That's an excellent question. There are so many varieties of beer out there.

Best Answer

Yeah, and for the first time in my life, I feel reasonably qualified to answer because I now like all styles. You wouldn't have got me drinking a porter ten years ago, though. I used to think it was icky. :)

Best Answer

Some styles you need to experience a few times before you develop a taste for them. I love trying new kinds of beer. I thinking about trying to brew my own, too.

Best Answer

Yeah, you definitely do. And I think age has something to do with it. Lots of people abandon lager at my age and go for something darker. Hope you have fun brewing it. My friends make a lot of fruit beers. It may sound odd but pineapple beer is really quite nice.

Best Answer

Thanks I'm going to try a few of those.

Best Answer

leinkugel

Best Answer

For what craft?
Scrapbooking, Woodworking, Knitting, Candle Making, Jewelry Making?

Best Answer

I'm going to a party and they want me to bring a craft beer or wine. So I don't drink craft beer so I was just wording what's good?

Best Answer

Nice thanks I grabbed some shock top. It looked good

Best Answer

Don't know

Best Answer

Village brewery- Calgary
Big rock brewery- Calgary
Phillips brewery- Victoria
Granville island brewery- Vancouver

Best Answer

Do you mean draft?

Best Answer