geegirl geegirl 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 24, 2012

My standard answer for missing work or school. Anal glocoma. I can't see my *** coming to school.

Best Answer

I think I need an abortion, I may be pregnant.

Best Answer

I ate three burritos and 5 tacos for the night before. I have had diarrhea all day. My dog threw up on the carpet and I threw up because of it. Then I had to clean up after my cat. It had a bite of my burrito. It had diarrhea everywhere. Then my brother came over with the flu. He had diarrhea also. Then my butthole was on fire. I have to see the anus doctor today. It's literally on fire. I tried everything. It has burn marks too. See the picture attached.

Best Answer

you were dead when you're alarm went off but you revived yourself through sheer will power, but you couldn't make it to school in time

Best Answer

Vomitting

Best Answer

School is fun! Enjoy! :)

Best Answer

"I want to do nothing with my life."

Best Answer

I have to go to the proctologist that day......

Best Answer

PTSD caused by watching the news

Best Answer

I died last night.

Best Answer

Brain Surgery...

Best Answer

Say you got lost :)

Best Answer

It's winter break. I think that's a good enough excuse.

Best Answer

Be like u were out of town or I didn't feel like getting up or u had a doctors appoint and get a fake doctor slip

Best Answer

say you got into a fight with some kids and your scared to go because you think they might bully you

Best Answer

Because the school is churning out mindless drones, and you'd like to actually fill your mind and spirit with something valuable. Go to a museum, attend a lecture, watch a live surgery. Talk to an elderly person. Don't be a sheeple.

Best Answer

That is good! It might just work. Im not really going to skip though! Just an idea

Best Answer