officer , 20 years ago my wife ran away with a police officer ,... I thought you were bringing her back .

Best Answer

Faster faster lol

Best Answer

Shoot , Even a Bugatti can't outrun a police radio :+) .

Best Answer

i was almost out of gas, and i was trying to make it to the gas station before i ran out

Best Answer

*climbs out slowly elongating one leg at a time* Officer I'm female and I didn't know better. *bats wings and eyelashes* I'll never do it again.

Best Answer

hehhe

Best Answer

Let's see, I've used: I'm late for work, my speedometer must be broken, and I was just trying to keep up with traffic.

Best Answer

Ah, I just got in a car wreck today. The officer had to find out who was at fault. The lady turned right in front of me when I had the right away, but she said it was because I was speeding that she didn't make the turn before me hitting her. It was know that from her direction the speed limit was 35, I was going 45 from the other direction. So before the officer checked, he said it sounded like it was the both of our faults, BUT then the officer went down the way I did to check something. When he came back he said I wasn't at fault by any means, because there is NOT a sign saying what the speed limit was from my direction, and if a road does not have a sign, it is legally 45. So I ended up not in trouble at all, but the scary thing was, a split second too late, I wouldn't have been able to swerve and hit the side end of her pick up. I was dead set aimed at her center but I drove off the road so I only his the end of her car. Best thing to do is, IF you are speeding, make sure that you are honest with the officer, If you didn't know what the speed limit was, most likely its not posted, that or you are oblivious. Luckily enough the officer thought to check WHY i didn't know what the speed limit exactly was.

Best Answer

Diplomatic immunity.

Best Answer

officer : iv'e been waiting for you all day<br />
speeder: well i got here as fast as i could !

Best Answer

Depends how far abouve the limit you were going.<br />
10 to 15 mph.....really...my speedo must me faulty.<br />
20 to 30 mph......My speedo must not be working.<br />
30 to 150........sorry but im so drunk!....might lead to a trip to the station....oh and dont be actually drunk when you say it.

Best Answer

I was rushing to git mah pregnant hand to the hospital STAT!

Best Answer

I'm in labor.

Best Answer

I didn't see you there,officer.

Best Answer

None really. Just accept your ticket with calmness.

Best Answer

Matchbox 20

Best Answer

A girl I know said she uses this trick everytime. She opens the window, grabs the cop by the arm and starts ranting hysterically "Pleeeeeeeeease don't take away my licence!! Pleeeeeeeeease!!". She says works like a charm every time. They freak out and let her go lol

Best Answer

lol-- i read a neat confession about that one time..

Best Answer