NoClue3378 NoClue3378 26-30 12 Answers Jul 11, 2009

Hahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry, but this is a really funny question.<br />
Why don't you tell her what you're really thinking?

Best Answer

tell her you wanna rev her engine that will get her!

Best Answer

Three girls, two cups, one donkey.

Best Answer

tell her what ever you feel thats right at that moment maybe she checking you out to see if thats all you have on your mind and if it is she might dumb you or she might want the other.

Best Answer

''Anything..as long as it's with YOU''

Best Answer

Always talk about pleasing her -- you know what I'm talking about. It should do the trick.

Best Answer

that depends on what type of person both you & her are sexual. i have not yet had sex but i have had plenty of fantasies. a few f my fantasies are to try dominatrics, use sex toys to please my lover, have sex in public, & most peoples all time favorite having a *********. pick whatever best fits you & i hope this helped.

Best Answer

It depends on the woman. If she is someone you know well tell her something she would like to hear (as long as it's relatively truthful). If she is someone you don't know well, either DON'T RESPOND, JUST SMILE (then she'll fill in with her own imagination) or tactfully tell her the truth. Women don't like being lied to, though, respectful playfulness is always appreciated.

Best Answer

Something where SHE is the focus of attention!

Best Answer