butterflylisa butterflylisa 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 27, 2010

I've learned taking a mouthful of Hydrogen Peroxide and hold my mouth shut for a minute wishing it around the tooth area for about this 1 minute and then ~ Expell ~ (Spit it Out! Don't Swallow it) ~ the Hydrogen Peroxide and then Rinse with water several times to Rid any remains of the Hydrogen Peroxide in the mouth. Don't really want to swallow any of that Hydrogen Peroxide. That little bit in the salvia, I haven't found did much trouble though, but it then feels foamy and like cotten in the mouth. I found it eases the pain some, but not totally.

Best Answer

brush ur teeth daily

Best Answer

I remember having a toothache once, had to wait for the dentist to open next day, and I swished water in my mouth, and sucked on cloves (not the garlic kind), bit down on cotton ball, helped numb the pain. Dentists may be expensive, but so worth the money, to have good teeth.

Best Answer

Go to the dentist and chew up the bill.

Best Answer

Clove is correct, but if you can find clove gum... chew it with your good teeth then once soft, place next to the aching tooth and hold it there. It's more effective and less obnoxious than straight clove oil. Also you can make a tea of suma, white oak bark and clove that will be a great rinse for your mouth.

Best Answer

Call an in home dentist and let him cure your toothache.

Best Answer

best is neeem i don't know what it calls in english ....<br />
whatever problem you have in ur mouth it will solve with this leaf<br />
search it i think you can find...<br />
use 3 to 5 leafs clean it and then boil it like making a tea and then either drink the water of it or rinse ur mouth with it it will really help alot

Best Answer

I find clove oil works for just a few seconds and only partially, slightly dulls the pain.. then after repeated applications it irritates the gums so they hurt and itch all over. It also tastes horrendous! I haven't tried the garlic.. Only remedy I've used that worked effectively is time.

Best Answer

soak a qtip in clove oil put on tooth

Best Answer

thx went to the health food store and bought some ...works wonderful

Best Answer

there is no remedy for a toothache, you can treat the pain but it will only get worse. Use a raw clove to help ease pain, but you'll need to make a plan. A lot of colleges and universities have dentistry schools and often they have waiting lists you can get on. The work is performed by students however is overseen by a professor so it's not that bad. beats going insane with tooth pain tho..

Best Answer

Not a dentist. Do some reading into alternative dentists and they will tell you that the drill is a barbaric tool that is unsafe, unnecessary and will soon be out of use because of how primal it is. <br />
We are not supposed to drill our teeth. They are bones and if you eat right, eliminate sugar and give them time they will heal. <br />
Make a natural toothpaste out of virgin coconut oil, virgin olive oil and tea tree oil and add some sea salt and baking soda to make a healing paste for your teeth. You can even buy it online but it is more sensible to make it. Store it in some airtight bottle and it lasts. If you want it sweet, add xylitol or something. Just avoid all other toothpaste as they contain glycerin which clings to your teeth and prevents re enamelization. I did extensive research on this and it is completely true. <br />
Dentists today are not taught healing, but they are versed in ways to make you dependent on them. Most of them do not know a thing about teeth and use these archaic approaches to teeth problems because they are instructed to do so and are lazy. Only a handful will speak out against this travesty.<br />
So happy to hear the clove info and natural remedies, guys!!! Way to go! I have heard miracle stories about cloves and teeth!

Best Answer

A bottle of Absinthe.

Best Answer

Soak a cotton ball with some vanilla extract and keep it kinda wrapped over the tooth.

Best Answer