I sing indie
Kayleelovesbubby Kayleelovesbubby 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 25, 2012

i'd go with Ghost of a Flea..it's an old William Blake painting but I don't think anyone will mind.

Best Answer

"Just Me"

Best Answer

Hm I'll take that into consideration

Best Answer

Please update your question with the type of music you sing. That can determine if your band name would fit or be unaccepted. 'Flowers for Kaylee' would suck for a heavy metal band, etc. :)

Best Answer

I did lol

Best Answer

Unconditionally Kaylee, Kaylee - Solely, IndividualIndie

Best Answer

"TARNFAB!" (Thats a ridiculous name for a band!)

Best Answer

I don't know what to say to that. Lol

Best Answer

say youll pay me royalties if you make it big

Best Answer

1 4 All

Short and sweet

Best Answer

Hmm

Best Answer

I think it would be cool to say "hi im one for all" its your name plus it sums up what you do: one person making music for everyone. Whatever the choice hope its something you like good luck.

Best Answer

Are you in a love/hate relationship with yourself? If so then it fits perfectly, if not, find something that suits and fits you.

Best Answer

there is plenty of president for just calling yourself "Kaylee" (think, Cher, Madonna etc), or you might just pick a name (mind you Kaylee sounds pretty good to me).

Just my thoughts...

btw, what type of music do you play or songs do you sing? Perhaps that could give an inkling.

Best Answer

Indie music

Best Answer

Things like Never Shout Never

Best Answer

okay, I've previewed a few NSN songs. I suppose I'd type the category at rock/easy listening. "Kaylee" or as someone else suggested "Simply Kaylee" would be good. I think "Vincent", might throw some, and not work too well

Best Answer

Hah, yea, that's why I didn't do Vincent.

Best Answer

do you have something on youtube that you'd care to share? perhaps it might help

Best Answer

"Simply Kaylee."

Best Answer

:/ hmmmmmm

Best Answer

Mm. It does really. Don't do it.

Best Answer

Yea hm

Best Answer