Well, we'll all die eventually anyway, so what's the point quiting early?

Best Answer

You're very lucky to hold this belief .
Suicide is far from quitting .

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

Please, in the kindest way possible, get some perspective. Luck has nothing to do with it. Everyone goes through sh!t in their lives, some more than others, but it doesn't hold a candle to what refugees or victims of war and genocide go through. If they refuse to accept defeat and keep on living, I got no excuse not to. Walk 20 miles a day through a war zone for a bucket of water first where a bullet would spare you from constant rape and slavery and then start considering your life hard.

Best Answer

There isn't one. To some people there can be no reason to live, but with nothing to live for there is nothing at all to die for. Why not just see how it goes, at least for the fun of it, or the slight chance of finding something, I say. There is never a reason to die if there is no reason to live.

Best Answer

When McDonads stops selling the McRib.What's the point.

Best Answer

I sadly work at McDonald's.. I get many angry customers in drive-thru complaining because we don't have it anymore.

Best Answer

Wow! Really! I was just kidding. You made me feel real sane today. Thank You

Best Answer

I feel it's everyone's right to choose to die and after seeing / experiencing the torment of a mentally ill mind I don't blame those that do .

Best Answer

I don't think any reason is a good reason, Life is hard. But we can do it!

Best Answer

Not getting the desired presents for xmas

Best Answer

If you cause more harm then good.

Best Answer

When you feel that you've filled your purpose. More like "What's a good reason to continue life?" When you can't find an answer to that.

Best Answer

If you've achieved all you wanted to achieve.. or if you're in a lot of pain. I'm not advocating it though.

Best Answer

none.

Best Answer

I cant think of a good one

Best Answer