None if your looking for peace<br />
im actualy looking for a PMC to join which wont be too hard after i enter the USMC im hoping to end up somewhere in Africa

Best Answer

Bulgaria,but if you speak Spanish I would suggest Angola.

Best Answer

I dont speak spanish unfortunately but ill look at bulgaria thanks saintmaj

Best Answer

oh derr me your right! I dont know much about the region i guess that why im asking. I know saintmaj loves a joke so i was expecting it would be something humorous =)

Best Answer

no.Bulgaria is on the coast of Pacific.(Bulgaria is a girl who lives in Argentina)

Best Answer

brazil-I have no idea but the women are funking gorgeous!

Best Answer

women are low priority more lifestyle and legal rights of men. Nice answer though casper ty =)

Best Answer

I'd pick Chile because it is so long there must be varied climate. and it's on the ocean - lots of beaches. My aunt was from Chile. They grow great foods, too.<br />
"Emigration is the act of leaving one's country or region to settle in another. It is the same as immigration but from the perspective of the country of origin" -wiki. She emigrated here from Chile.

Best Answer

thanks. oops on immigration your absolutely correct. stuff like that isnt really foremost in my mind atm. Ive got peru on the list im jotting these down to check out. Thank you for your input.

Best Answer