Singing hard rock music....especially music with angry lyrics. Something about singing really LOUD or shouting out the words helps to pump oxygen into your lungs....helps to get a little relief into your brain because in a way, through the lyrics and the shouting and singing, you are venting some of your anger. Some guitarists even smash their guitars....

Best Answer

Prayer for people that make you angry.

Best Answer

Buy a guitar and a small Marshall or Line 6 or Vox amp and pretend you're Jimi Hendrix.<br />
Don't forget to turn that amp up to 10!!! ;-)

Best Answer

punching bag. Martial arts. Tai chi. Lose control and let it loose. fling all your emotions into the air, never to return again! swirl them into a vortex and replace with peace. repeat as necessary.

Best Answer

yeah, i punch the bag sometimes. i use to go to boxing..and it does help. i never tried tai chi though...somone close to me advised me to do some sort of meditation ..

Best Answer