I have a 29" waist, 40" hips, and I'm 5'3". Is that too big? Are my hips too wide?
Cutezombiedoll Cutezombiedoll 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I don't think the actual size matters. If you're way out of proportion, then things might be a little weird. (I'm talking about a bust or waist twenty centimeters bigger than your hips, or hips double the size of your waist!)<br />
So, you're absolutely fine. And besides, there's nothing more attractive than confidence.

Best Answer

I like hips.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter.

Best Answer

I have no idea what those numbers would look like, but every woman has a different body type. What matters is that you're healthy.

Best Answer

In my opinion, you meet the first requirement. You want to look good. Whether your hips are too big depends on how you dress. Make it a point to dress attractively in a way that fits your body and make it clear that you have fun being a girl. Nothing is less attractive to a guy than a girl who is insecure about her figure. For most males it really matters that you have a figure. It matters that you have breasts and hips. It matters that your waiste slopes in a bit. A flat tummy is not required. A big smile is, though. Make yourself fun to be with and interesting to talk to and you will have guys. Whine, complain and fuss and you will lose most of us. Not fair, but true.

Best Answer

all the numbers ,mean noting to me

Best Answer

you're perfect the way you were made !! :)

Best Answer

Who gives a d@mm as long as you are healthy and happy. Look at some of the sexyist woman in history. All the pinup girls of the 40's would be called fat by today's standards. Ah Phoey on them. I like women whom are not "Pine Planks" My wife has more curves than a Alpine Road.

Best Answer

Perfect!

Best Answer

you are the same measurements as me my dear (38-29-40) and i've never had any complaints!!! i have 3 sisters, all of whom are completely different sizes and shapes ( we range from a 5"9 to a 5"4 and a uk size 12 to a uk size 6) and i am the largest. however i know that this doesnt mean the FATTEST! people are different, and i can guarantee, if you present your self in a confident manner, you will look your best as nature intended! Also bare in mind, most men LOVE big hips!! its natural instinc!

Best Answer

I would kill for those measurements!! Although a pic would help give an honest opinion if that's what you're looking for

Best Answer

Any size waist is a good waist size for a woman :)

Best Answer

I'm certain you look lovely. Be comfortable with the body you have and who you are - your own self-worth and confidence are far more beautiful than whatever measurements you have.

Best Answer

I happen to like a woman with an hour and a half hour glass. :)<br />
But its your body. Yours is the only opinion that really matters.

Best Answer

My waist is about the same if that helps any.

Best Answer

Sounds like you'd be comfortable as a pillow.

Best Answer

28-35<br />
You're good :) you want a 10" difference at least, an 11" difference is better<br />
models (anorexic ones ) have an ideal of 34-24 34... so if you're 29-40, you're doing really good :)

Best Answer