there is no healthy way to loose that much quickly. diet and exercise over time is the bast way to lose weight, especially a lot of weight.

Best Answer

try the military diet that's a really good diet and it really works believe me I tried it you can lose up to 10 ponds in three days

Best Answer

Try the Juice drinks you can find them on the internet Make them yourself. You can JUice nearly everything these days veggies fruit look them up .Take it slow at first do some walking & pace yourself over time you will do it.Let me know how your going I would like to hear .

Best Answer

I'm not experienced with diet but I heard if you drink a glass of water before you eat you will be fuller & therefore eat less.

Best Answer

okay I'll try that

Best Answer

70 pounds Jesus, I don't think you understand how much weight that is. According to doctors loosing 1-2 pounds a week is the healthiest amount of weight you should be loosing to keep it off and not have health problems. At 2 pounds max, that is 35 weeks, or roughly 6 months.

Best Answer

leg amputation?

Best Answer

huh? o.0

Best Answer

If you're 120lbs - it's a tough call, but if you're 570lbs - you're lucky - it'll go much faster.

Best Answer

I'm 230 pounds and it makes me feel sick sometimes especially when I'm trying to do something i get short of breath..

Best Answer

1000 miles way starts with the first step. Forget about the diets. Diets don't work - ask anyone.
Start with looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I love you".

Best Answer