MERCIPOURLEVENIN MERCIPOURLEVENIN 18-21, F 30 Answers Jun 3, 2009

Try diluting some vinegar and spraying it on your burn. I know it sounds funny but it really works to take the burn out.

Best Answer

I like a bath tub full of tepid water.Let your skin cool off in the mild temp..not cold water.Pat your skin gently when you get out and apply aloe sunbun lotion.Baby oil keeps it from feelin tight and painful. take a tylenol too.

Best Answer

Mix some white vinegar with water, use a rag, soak and wring it out, then put it on the burn. It makes the sting stop.

Best Answer

I've tried noxema and aloe but neither worked for me. I'm still on fire and can't even wear a bra with straps. Gonna try the vinegar method and see if that helps any

Best Answer

Blue lysol!! Spray it on your sunroom a few times next morning you'll feel so much better! Just make sure its actual lysol in the BLUE CAN!!!!

Best Answer

Never put any "butter" like substance on a burn?! It's sooo painful. I tried it, it's a old tale grandparents say and it's horrible. Definatly apple cider vinegar & water! Best thing ever!

Best Answer

Try taking a warm shower until it stops stinging it really works and I'm a red head so I have a lot of experience.

Best Answer

The burn doctor at my hospital told me to take a stick of crisco and rub it all over your sunburn. It sounds weird but trust me just give it a try and your sunburn will feel one hundred times better!

Best Answer

I use a spray bottle with whole milk a green tea bag inside and a little vinegar along with some lavender ess oil and a little bit of aloe gel. When done put a unscented heavy hydrating lotion onto burns to prevent dryness and peeling. Also drink plenty of water.

Best Answer

grab some tartar sauce and pat yourself for 2 minutes.

Best Answer

Rub butter on skin and leave on for 5minutes and then hop into shower and remove

Best Answer

are you nuts.. you never put butter on a burn

Best Answer

WHATS GOOD FOR A SUNBURN

Best Answer

Aloe vera. if that doesn't work, use an oatmeal bath.

Best Answer

bath it in strong Tea....Like 15-20 tea bagsto a gallon of water

the tanic acid in the tea makes the burn better....

It does work...I do not know how...But it does

Best Answer

Noxema, believe it or not it works.

Best Answer

crushed marigolds help with burns also. but don't use to much or you could discolour your skin. (and they will keep infection away)

Best Answer

When I did daycare for years and I always used a coupe of teaspoons of baking soda in a bath-always worked and aso worked to bring down fevers. Don't know why just does.

Best Answer

lavender (essential oil)

Best Answer

Noxzema lotion, or after sun lotion.

I believe this question has already been asked before. I remember answering it a few months ago.

Anyway, the best way is to prevent a sunburn in the first place by using plenty of sunblock and staying out of the sun during high noon.

Best Answer

Wild Turkey.

Best Answer