Decentsoul Decentsoul 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Treat me with love and compassion and actually know that I'm a person, and not a walking bank, and that I have feelings that get hurt easily.

Best Answer

Meet his needs in the bedroom

Best Answer

take care of him and your kids if you have them, try to spend the money he works for wisely, keep it spicy in the budoir, stand at his side 100%. remain faithful.

Best Answer

It bothers me that all the answers are sexual. Yes, sex is important, but men are human beings not rabid sex fiends. I don't know if it makes them feel macho to act so sex-obsessed or what, but I don't think women are actually any less sexual, I think we're just more civilized about it.<br />
But anyway. You keep him happy by being thoughtful. Think of something he may like or need before he even asks and get it for him. Be attentive. Listen to him talk about his day, what's bothering him, etc. Be honest with him about things, good or bad. If you're honest about the bad things as well as the good, that is what really builds trust. Do little things to make him smile. Put a note in his lunch or his briefcase or in his car that he won't notice until he's gone. Let him be the man. I'm very liberal and I consider myself a feminist but I also believe that in most heterosexual relationships there are specific gender roles that when followed to at least a certain degree, creates a good structure for the relationship. Ask him for things that make him feel needed and strong and like he is providing for you (without sounding needy or lazy). I've noticed that men love to feel needed.

Best Answer

this^ see my answer.

Best Answer

Force him to have sex with you every hour on the hour.

Best Answer

Every hour? lol.. Well he is not that bulldog lol

Best Answer

Okay, every two hours then.

Best Answer