So there's this boy I like and we never talk we just smile at each other and look at each other. I want to talk to him but I don't really know how to start a conversation. (He doesn't go to my school he goes to my church)
Sk8ErGurL101 Sk8ErGurL101 13-15, F 6 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Hello.

Best Answer

Hey, I like you shoes, where did you buy them? Wow really, that's great, I used to go there but now...(Just look for one small thing and start your conversation)

Best Answer

That actually might work for me :)

Best Answer

Start by asking him what he does in his spare time? Let things take their course from there. You can find out a lot about a person from just one question. If he's shy tell him what you like to do in your spare time. Maybe he'll open up. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Believe it or not "Hi" or some derivative of it is a good start.

Best Answer

I just don't know where to go from there :/

Best Answer

look for common event at church and ask if he is attending. bump into him at church and ask say hi... look for him on FB and message him. just make contact.

Best Answer

I'm working on social contact i just have a hard time starting and keeping conversations moving.

Best Answer

Hi, My name is................

Best Answer