Just make their day and dance with them! Its only what? 3 minutes of your life? Make them happy! (Unless they are a total creep)!

Best Answer

Ask them if your gloves smell like chlorophorm

Best Answer

1) Tell them yes but you just have to empty your colostomy bag first. I guarantee they won't be there when you get back from the toilet.<br />
2) Burst into tears and say "yes, yes of course I will" You should see a trail of smoke as they leg it.<br />
3) Puke on their shoes.<br />
4) Just pretend you didn't hear them. If they ask again say "Sure i'll have a double vodka, cheers"

Best Answer

Completely brilliant! ツ

Best Answer

Thanks i've had a lot of practise.

Best Answer

limp and dribble with a wonky eye. fyi, still working on ... you know what, majorly side tracked.

Best Answer

Dude, what could take precedence over ..you know what..? You know I don't do this waiting thing very well with my lack of patience and all..

Best Answer

lol. friends and a old crook dog, tiz not like i want anyone to see :)

Best Answer

You're just stalling now..

Best Answer

tell them you really need to poop, they wont come near you xD

Best Answer

I thank you for your offer but I must decline it due to the fact I really don't want to nor feel like dancing at the moment ,sorry.

Best Answer

say you feel sick.. or go to the bathroom

Best Answer