Give $100,000 to a homeless man and watch him turn his life around. It will be very a limited series with him facing the cameras and telling everyone to quit watching trailer trash junk, cancel their cable and do something constructive with their lives.

Best Answer

Night shift at a seven eleven.

Best Answer

10 reality show producers in a deathmatch. I'd watch that.

Best Answer

Real survivor, no voting, no lying, no baloney, the only alliances would either be between strong people wanting to dominate, weak people wanting to increase their chances or weak people serving strong people to ride their coattails, just like real life. Purely Just surviving and challenges, the last ones standing gets the bucks and split it. I would want to join that one.

Best Answer

The stupid decisions I make

Best Answer

Follow the Daily life of an Amputee from Amputation to realease from Rehab Centre!<br />
Include all the pain,and the torture the family go through!...I've been there.....NOT PRETTY!

Best Answer

interesting.

Best Answer

Turn the cameras on the crew and producers..

Best Answer

that would be good if they were meglaomaniacs (spelling?)

Best Answer

Not to make one .

Best Answer