I've been through suicide attempts before and honestly I've regretted it ever since, I still have the scars from those past attempts and luckily I'm able to hide away that trauma, I know what you're going through is tough, i read what's happened to your family... I'm so sorry to hear that, if you ever need someone to truly connect to or give you advice I'd be more than willing to help, you don't need to face this by yourself, take ones hands and take a step back into the light, people are here for you, I hope you don't end up in a mental hospital, that kind of scenario could break you

Best Answer

Sweetheart, you're so young. I know it's hard to believe, but life really does get better. You're at one of the hardest stages of life. But if you stick through it, you will be surprised at how wonderful life can become. Don't give up! <3 I've been there. I had suicidal thoughts and was self harming every day. But I made it through that time, and now life is getting better. Don't give up!

Best Answer

Sweetie you're too young to let the world break you :) I know it's hard...I've attempted before and I can't say the thought has completely gone away but I'm managing to fight it. If you need someone to fight it with I'm always here!

Best Answer

Go troll another website. Call 911 if you want to kill yourself, don't post it online for the world to see.

Best Answer

"Go troll another website" go be a ***** to another teen! And seriously the worst advice ever!

Best Answer

Little girl you need to grow up and get in the real world. Trying to get attention by talking about killing yourself is really, really dumb.

Best Answer

Ur so ******* stupid! Stop being a ***** to people who actually have problems !! Depresstion is a real mental illness and suicidal thoughts are a real serious thing to and being a ***** to people who already hate themselves and life isn't gonna help anyone

Best Answer

Rave on little girl, you might have a little attention for a few minutes.

Best Answer

Again! Your a *****!!!

Best Answer

none...any method is kinda painful... and mental hospitals are like imagine a Walmart except everybody is either talking to themselves...to the air or not talking at all

Best Answer

It's actually not that bad . I've been to my fair share

Best Answer

Oh darling...

Best Answer

It was like a normal floor in the hospital only the doors are locked. The rooms are just like a regular hospital room. There is a witting room with a tv and a place to get water from. You get looked after by the mental health nurses and speak with a doctor once a day. I even got to the point where I was allowed to leave the unit to go out for a cigarette, or down stairs to get tea.

Best Answer

I guess maybe it's no good for me to say please don't because I can't be there to hug you and convince you that there are people that make life worth it. It's just too hard to see right now. But if you just want to talk to someone I'm here. And I'm glad I didn't give up on life when I felt like it. I'm sorry you're hurting.

Best Answer

Get over it! There are people out there who are in worse conditions than you and they are still living. You are only, what? 15 at the most? How can you give up so early?!

Best Answer

Well !!! My parents r dead! My sister where taken away! My brother has died and I'm horribably bullied !

Best Answer

I ment sisters (3 of them!!)

Best Answer

So find a way to get the family together! You cant simply give up! If your sisters are younger than you, then they need you dont they? They are probably waiting for you

Best Answer

have a boyfriend to be happy.

Best Answer

Haha funny...😠

Best Answer

I don't promote suicide.

Best Answer

An I don't like anwsers like this! So maybe u shouldn't anwser at all if your gonna say that because all t does is irrate the person who is asking the question

Best Answer

Sorry for irritating you but I don't promote it & I hope you don't do it !

Best Answer