For whatever reason, I like "Ishtar," yet no critic ever admitted to liking it and I've never really heard anyone else talk good about it. It's very slow at times but to me, the comedic parts are worth it.
stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 16 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Mars Attacks!

Best Answer

I can't say I've ever seen that one.

Best Answer

It's Tim Burton - if you know his movies - I love all his stuff

Best Answer

He has put out some great ones. [:{)

Best Answer

500 Days of Summer. All my friends say "she's such a b*tch in that movie, it's a horrible movie" but i really enjoy it..

Best Answer

I've never seen it.

Best Answer

The live action Grinch movie with Jim Carrey.

Best Answer

I have to go with Waterworld too ... there are very few futuristic type films I do like but this one to me was interesting ...

Best Answer

Down Periscope (Kelsey Grammer)

Best Answer

I liked that one too. Quite a few comedic moments and it wasn't too slow or long or any of that. [:{)

Best Answer

dan in real life.

Best Answer

Love Actually

Best Answer

Beyond the black rainbow

Best Answer

Inception! Most people say it's stupid and confusing, but I LOVED IT. I adore mind-bending movies.

Best Answer

Another one I've never seen. lol

Best Answer

I loved inception! I watched it like 5 times lol

Best Answer

''Oh Mr Porter''

Best Answer

I haven't seen that in ages. I'm not sure I remember any of it.

Best Answer

Stared Will Hey. It's a 1930s movie.

Best Answer

I remember the title and the fact that it's old but can't remember any of the plot or anything. I keep an eye on ACM and TMC for just such movies to come on. [:{)

Best Answer

The Tracy Fragments - most people just dont get it but it speaks to me

Best Answer

I don't know that one.

Best Answer

Not surprising. Not many people have. It didn't get mainstream release in the theaters. Ellen Page. Shot in multiple split screens, sometimes hard to follow. Very unusual movie.

Best Answer