Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 3 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Women's Health

Maybe u need a sleep test to see if you have sleep apnea. My mom has it and since she's got her machine it's made the world of a difference.

Best Answer

Apples are good but go to bed and wake up the same time everyday. Also exercise will help..

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwww there's that word- excersise- blech

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Eat an apple. The natural sugars are better at waking you up than coffee.

Best Answer

bleck, if I can find one that isn't genetically modified- our grocery stores only carry the GMO type- I found out by accident- They don't even label them GMO! I was cutting an apple and had to run out & leave it there. when i came back 4 hours later the cut apple STILL hadn't browned! This creeped me out- I left it on the counter- it never browned in ONE whole WEEKS time- the edges curled around where it was CUT, but NO browning- apples brown in less than 5 min.normally. This really bothered me as it is unnatural- How can I tell if the fruit is fresh when i buy it? It could be a month old and look fresh- this is NOT good on any level.

Best Answer

Most apples are coated in a food wax and stored so they are available year round... Buying organic is really the only way to know the difference I guess.

Best Answer

yeah, organics are 3 to 5 times MORE expensive- so, around here that means they're for RICH people

Best Answer