AngelTrey AngelTrey 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in EP

"Nice guys" aren't actually nice. They tend to be angry virgins. Social retards who cannot and will not fix what is wrong with them, therefore their problems are the faults of women, and the men they are jealous of.

Best Answer

that bullshit your stupid shut the **** up

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

"Your" should be you're, & I'll say whatever I damn well please- especially when its the truth kk? Ty :D

Best Answer

Be an *******.

Best Answer

fine **** you and your answer I give up

Best Answer

Ooh sexy..

Best Answer

I do hope you know I'm being completely frivolous..

Best Answer

I still ******* hate you but your right ill give you that.........

Best Answer

then that every girl I know ..........

Best Answer

Too bad I only go for nice guys..

Best Answer

whatever your 70 supposedly and im lost anyways

Best Answer

I'm pretty hot for a 70 year old.

Best Answer

you are gorgeous for any age ...unless minor then no comment

Best Answer

Precious.

Best Answer

mean not my thing thanks tho ....to a guy I can poll it off... but i love woman and children to much to be bad person ........your pretty amazing tho you taught me something thanks.........

Best Answer

be more spontaneous or a little innovative to a girl. You need to add or do something extra in you.

Best Answer

I'm guessing you're asking this question because of a painful experience. I don't know what your life is like, so can't comment perfectly ,but would like you to know the guy I fell for is very very nice. Very very nice. So don't think "women don't like nice guys." Of course, different women have different tastes. Remember that sometimes people like you and notice you but don't tell you. Sometimes the person one likes the most is the person one never tells. Believe me, that's true. I never let the guy I liked know until it was too late, and now I wonder what could have happened if I had had more courage. HE is very very nice and I love him.

Best Answer

wow thanks ps your right ....but ima do something difrent caz confident is my middle name I think im the **** if anything i need be brought down a level but i dont let everyone know this .....i atract the wrong girls so i say whats a gguy have to do because the girls I want to go for or have like me dont they judge b4 get to know me but that life so i guess i need take anger out some way i have no outlet it been boiling for a while maybe chicki is right be ******* might work god knows I have the anger...I just cant lose sight who I am .........

Best Answer

Someone I met who's a relationship coach for women said that women say to him "The guys I like don't like me, and the guys I don't like, like me." He says "Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean he has bad taste, or that his taste is different than that of the guy you like. YOU probably don't act the same around each of them."
I find that guys who like me, lose all their personality (assuming they had one) They just stare at me and ask me questions about myself. It's as if they're trying to determine whether they should like me, BUT they are forgetting to show me why I should like them.
Being nice doesn't harm you. (The guy I like is the nicest I know.) The problem is if you're nice and boring. Be nice and interesting. The guy I like is one of the nicest I know, and also very unique and different.

Best Answer

you got noticed..you asked a question :)..spp action gets you noticed easily..please do not do anything weird :)) kiddo good luck

Best Answer

weird lol me haha no ....and thanks answer and luck ima need it

Best Answer

Wearing the ba<x>seball cap like that probably isn't helping.

Best Answer

ok pointers are good thanks .....that easy change...not sure if seen movie how to train your dragon ,,well they guy looks his kid ses stop all of this that how i feel like change my face hair cloths and it all good lol :(

Best Answer

Maybe more women need to know that you smoke Meth. That's always a big turn on.

Best Answer

Have sex with a pretty and sexy girl and dump her. lol

Best Answer

if you are nice, you are noticed... <br />
don't be too nice where you don't stand your ground because you will be noticed for the wrong reasons from women and men.

Best Answer

confident, chicks love that ****. hahahha<br />
its soooo weird, you go up to them and make sure you are enjoy yourself around everyone.<br />
when they look at you then BAM! you've been notice.<br />
so then smile and always have cheeky lines in your head. dont take too long cause chicks make minds about guys in like under 3mins and i still dont understand why they cant use the same part of their brain on clothes hahahhaha<br />
but yeah getting notice very easy getting to that same page is pretty headachy haha

Best Answer

I have been asking myself that question forever, I'm 42 and still have no idea.

Best Answer

become justin bieber... just become busy and women will chase you.<br />
same with guys... if you want a guy you can't get one. If you're content ... they come flocking.

Best Answer

Ill do that but also gunna try being ******* it worked for me in the past and 3 girls all think should...good guy gone dark side

Best Answer

get a new t shirt people might think thats your age

Best Answer

lol ok sounds chill can do ?

Best Answer

umm nice guys finish last

Best Answer

so ******* true couldnt say it better

Best Answer