He is going to be 19 whenever I get to see him. Nothing perverted please.
CRD1983 CRD1983 26-30, M 11 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Parenting & Family

My little brother died 26 years ago. I really just wish could see who he would have grown up to be. My mother died 2 years ago. I really just wish I could hear her voice again.

What you do together, whatever gifts you give him -- your presence is the best present. You may not feel like you're special enough, or that you've been gone too long, or whatever, but the truth is that as long as you're alive, that's all he really needs from you.

Just keep breathing. That's your gift to him.

Also, cash.

Best Answer

That's a really good answer. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm glad that helped. :)

Best Answer

I'm taking my younger brother to learn how to shoot after I get home soon from a deployment. And to shoot a parachute star cluster up in the sky.

Best Answer

Yeah that's what I've been thinking about. I'm on my fourth tour right now. I just want to let him know I've been thinking of him.

Best Answer

Give him a hug

Best Answer

a pair of nike shoes if he's into basketball:))

Best Answer

Drinking! Football! College party!

Best Answer

Steak Dinner, then somewhere you can check out or actually talk to chicks.

Best Answer

Go hang, buy him a beer and catch up.

Best Answer

Go have some quality time with him - go fishing or play some sport. Have a nice drive to a park or just have a walk. Oh, BBQ?

Best Answer

a wedgie or a noogie of course!

Best Answer

lol actually the other suggestions are more on-target probably

Best Answer