jaylawr jaylawr 16-17, F 6 Answers Apr 13 in Doing Good

The first thing that came to mind is a video I saw with Amber Heard. <br />
"Men categorize women in one of four ways: Mothers, virgins, ***** and *******. Of course none of the above is suitable for the modern business woman. But you can create your own image by selecting pieces of each archetype that work for you. The sexual attractiveness of the ****. The wisdom of the mother. The integrity of the virgin. The independence of the *****. This leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you. What they are forced to do instead is take you seriously."

Best Answer

That's so true! :)

Best Answer

"**** the blue sun" <br />
It's like, when you look at the sun, clearly it's yellow, but people are trying to make you think it's blue, to them it's blue. But I know, it's not blue, so **** the blue sun, i don't care what they think, I trust myself more than them.

Best Answer

That's so cool! Haha :D

Best Answer

Cannibals don't eat clowns 'cause they taste funny....

Best Answer

I didn't do it.

Best Answer

I observe, I adapt, I overcome. (Credit U.S. Marine Corps)

Best Answer

I know it sounds simple , but from the old Nike ad , "Just Do It" has got me to do things I've dreaded doing ...

Best Answer