Foreverandnever Foreverandnever 13-15, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Someone who will love you unconditionally, will never judge you and will always be there for you.

Best Answer

Thats a great answer

Best Answer

aw thanx

Best Answer

A real friend is like a great treasure. A real friend is like having an understanding brother or sister, who sees your flaws and scars but still enjoys your company.<br />
A real friend is a rare jewel that you hold in your hand every day.<br />
My best friend Anthony is that way.

Best Answer

I like your answer but it hurts to think that i dont have a real friend because my friends judge me and tell me to look better i use to be happy from there advice but now there advice seems like there telling me to look better and that i look bad although i hope i found my treasure soon ^^

Best Answer

Sounds like these ppl are not friends, to me too. But I am Sure you know other people, upbeat people, who would love to hear from you, go out with you, laugh with you, befriend you. True friends are like delicious food== takes time, but OOh so worth it.

Best Answer

Nothing ruins a friendship faster than success - yours or theirs.

Best Answer

Yes that is true one of the friends would probably get jealous of the others success

Best Answer

Actually, I misquoted it. The quote actually says "Nothing changes your opinion of a friend as surely as success - yours or theirs."

Best Answer

~laughs~ well i agree with that too

Best Answer

Tastier, for some reason.

Best Answer

got no idea but hope to find out one day

Best Answer

Hope u find that real friend some day

Best Answer

Wouldn't know...my friends all end up not being so "real".

Best Answer

Dont worry you will find a friend that is a "real" friend :)

Best Answer

Someone who will stick with u thru thick and thin and will never leave ur side no matter how much crap people tell them.

Best Answer

Yea a real friend should be someone who sticks with you no matter what

Best Answer