This kind of relates to my last question if you saw it. If you didint, its not that importent so dont worry about it. So, whats a real friend to YOU?
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 16-17, F 20 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Someone who isn't afraid to tell me the truth, loves me in spite of me, and has my back no matter what. Of course I do the same.

Best Answer

Hairy, four legged, and poops in my bed when he's mad at me.

Best Answer

Real friend is someone who doesn't say " I told you so" when you make mistakes, who hugs you when you don't feel like talking to anyone. One who remembers and loves you even when you are not around, and one who doesn't replace you with other person... That's a real friend for me.. :)

Best Answer

Friends are people that respect me and how I feel about things, they will always be there so that I can cry on their shoulder or whatever also they won't disappear in your time of need... In return you give the same back to them... In my eyes that is what friendship means

Best Answer

one who.will be by your side, through thick n thin. Tell you when you're wrong, yet have you're back when you're being ripped to shreds via others. One who actually will walk.beside, not behind or infringement of you.

Best Answer

Who cares if he gets mad. If he does then it is time to kick him to the curb. You're a person not some blow up doll.

Best Answer

One that doesn't hump me when I say no.<br />
Seriously, did you tell him to stop it? Like really tell him, not jokingly?

Best Answer

Not yet, im scared he'll get mad at me...

Best Answer

Tell Him To Stop It. You shouldn't care if he gets mad, he's being a d*ck.

Best Answer

I know, but he was one of my bes tfriends, i dont want to loose that )x
Sorry im being difficult...

Best Answer

And him stopping will determine if he is STILL of best friend status.

Best Answer

One that treats me or considers me as they would themselves.

Best Answer

Someone who'll come make me soup if I ask, someone who'll listen to my complaing , someone who will know when I just when to be quiet

Best Answer

One that is there for me, no matter what.

Best Answer

I, myself.

Best Answer

Brilliant :P

Best Answer