...my dad would always tell us to "ziggy ziggy"...meaning to "hurry up"...he also called us varmints!!!..LOL...
seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 13 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Parenting & Family

coffe will stunt your growth by some people but it did not happen to me i drink lots of it still

be the bigger person if somebody does you wrong don't do it back to them

respect elders and superiors

think positive

don't worry

who do you think you are

Best Answer

'children are to be seen and not heard' and ' show me your company and i'll show you your character' and 'cast your pearls before swine'....

Best Answer

um, I think i might be too young for this question but one thing my mom used to say all the time when we were growing up is to never get a tattoo, tattoos are for men in prison, they get them because they have nothing else to write on so they write on themselves. She is the only person I have ever heard say that.

Best Answer

...not too young, violet1698....I have been veered away from tattoo's my entire life...I shocked EVERYONE when I had an acorn tattoo put on foot at age 55...LOVE it...

Best Answer

When I used to wish for a better job or wish for a better car, or more money, my dad would say , " Wish in one hand and s*hit in the other and see which fills up faster," I was 16 years old.

Best Answer

...WOW...that is one saying I have never heard, 555calif....

Best Answer

...puts a bit of a damper on your dreams...

Best Answer

What a great question!

Ok heres my answer: "Don't sit so close to the television".

Best Answer

...hahahahhahhahahahahhaaaa....heard that my ENTIRE life!!!!

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

My grandmother would tell me, "if your going to be a turd, go lay in the yard!"

I've never heard anyone else say that.

Best Answer

...me neither!...

Best Answer

Hokie Dinah FOR years i thought it was German for holy ****. Until I heard a friends Mom say it who wasn't German xD BUT it does basically mean that lol

Best Answer

....LOL...bean2p...

Best Answer

Geemanitly, what the hell you doing

Best Answer

...I kinda like that saying...think I could get away with saying it to an 8th grade class???....lol

Best Answer

"eat yer squash it'll put hair on ya chest" (Boston accent)

Best Answer

...what vegetable wouldn't put "hair" on your chest!!?!...now, maybe if they said would put "boobs" on your chest...I would have eaten more...LOL...

Best Answer

HAHAHA.. true story.

Best Answer

Do your chores.

Best Answer

...that was my mom's mantra!!!!

Best Answer

To a sneeze:

God bless you and bind you and tie your hands behind you and put your soul in a deep dark hole where the devil will never find you.

Best Answer