Question of the Day

simple plan had a song called untitled in their album. guess they didn't know the title either.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My first thought is Bob Dylan's, "Rainy Day Woman". <br />
Which I always thought was, "Everybody Must Get Stoned".<br />
As did my mother and when she was younger. She thought Bob Dylan was saying stoned as in getting stoned..with stones!<br />
Ahh, you gotta love innocence! :o)

Best Answer

the mmm mmmm mmmm mmmm song Crash Test Dummies<br />
Once there was girl who wouldnt go and change with the girls in the change room, and when they finally made her, they saw birthmarks all over her body... <br />
cool song and video

Best Answer

"omg. becky did you see her butt,its so huge" idk what the title is xD

Best Answer

Baby Got Back By Sir-Mix-A-lot

Best Answer

That video is hilarious!

Best Answer

I hear people call the "Don't Stop Believing" by the band who sang it "Journey". It's weird that everyone knows that song, but everyone saying "Hey, is the Journey? I love that song!"

Best Answer

Beethoven's 5th

Best Answer

UNCHAINED MELODY. (THEME FROM THE FILM GHOST)

Best Answer

Oops, you too got it wrong ! It's actually from a very little known movie called "Unchained", and the famous tune was reluctantly written by Alex North (check it out on IMDB). Later the song was made a hit by the Righteous Brothers.

Best Answer

am i ever going to see your face again

Best Answer

Oh, no.

Best Answer

Baba O'Riley. Everyone I know calls it Teenage Wasteland. Wait... Is that even the right title ? * runs off to check *

Best Answer

Most people do not know all of the words or stanzas to their national anthems. Me included. Isn't that sad?

Best Answer

Eh, that one that goes "dee dee dada do de do" ...can't remember what it's called....

Best Answer

Lose Yourself by Eminem. "My palms are sweaty. Knees weak arms are heavy. Moms spaghetti. As he wrote down choke down blah blah down. Moms spaghetti. Vomit on his sweater already. Moms spaghetti. Snap back to reality Oh blabh blah blah OH blah blah blah blah OH! Moms spaghetti"

Best Answer

Hey Ya by Outcast / Glow by Alien Antfarm

Best Answer

At my school it's that song that starts out 'Look at this photograph. Everytime I do it makes me laugh. How did our eyes get so red? And what the hell is on Joey's head?' If you know the title PLEASE tell me. If I don't find out I'm going to rip my hair OUT!

Best Answer

Photograph By Nickleback

Best Answer

Thanka thank you! :-)

Best Answer

its photograph by nickelback

Best Answer

if we knew the title, then not everyone would "NOT know" it...

Best Answer

"The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly". I didn't even know it had a title until I saw it on the captions when it was playing on a Spongebob episode. It's that classic Western music whenever there's a showdown about to happen. It kinda goes wah wah wah...

Best Answer

It was written by the Italian composer (with classical training and very serious about this) Ennio Morricone, who has written a whole lot of famous movie scores and songs of very different styles. Amongst those are: Once Upon A Time In The West, For a Few Dollars More, A Fistful of Dollars, The Legend Of 1900, Cinema Paradiso, The Mission, Sacco And Vancetti (Joan Baez sang the theme song), The Professional (the theme tune "Chi Mai" was also used in The Life And Times Of David Lloyd George) and plenty of others. Most people do not know the actual titles of Morricone's famous tunes, as most are in Italian language.

Best Answer

"Song 2" by Blur<br />
Everyone either flat out calls it "Woohoo" or refers to it as that song that goes woohoo.

Best Answer

What about "The Star-Spangled Banner" written in 1814 by the 35-year-old lawyer and amateur poet, Francis Scott Key....funny how it has been around so long, holds such historical prominence and yet no one seems to remember the words much less who wrote it and when ...or why for that matter

Best Answer

a crap song

Best Answer

Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan and Subterranian Homesick Blues

Best Answer