Penis size isn't fixed for life. We know this because declining testosterone in aging men is known to cause penis shrinkage.<br />
I've spent a lot of time--way too much--googling about sex, including sex e-books, which have fascinated me and which I believe are better than the hard copy sex books available. The 2 most common subject matters of sex e-books are penis enlargement (PEn) and premature *********** (PEj). There are so many on those two topics it will make your head spin. One e-book on PEn cited a published scientific study that showed exercises could bring meaningful penis enlargement. Most of those e-books are between $45-$50. I don't know which one is the best. I have never undertaken that. I believe the best one would probably be one of the ones that has a lifetime membership and ongoing customer support where you can get coaching and advice in addition to the written material and videos. Probably the best approach would be to combine exercise with testosterone enhancement. Dr. Charles Runels has had something to say about the latter tactic for PEn.<br />
Keep in mind median penis length is a bit over 5 inches and median thickness is about 4 inches circumference. http://www.askmen.com/daily/sex_tips_400/432_average-penis-size.html. Larger averages have been claimed, but the smaller ones are more believable, because nobody can compel men who are uncomfortable with their size to be measured, and men tend to buy condoms bigger than appropriate--"aspirational."<br />
Don't get into small penis humiliation or sharing a woman with better-hung lovers. These kinds of beta male behaviors are a big turnoff to nearly all women. Foreplay is very important, but don't see it as a substitute for intercourse, as with the guys who say "If you don't have a big ****, just eat ***** and forget about *******." (That also won't endear you to a woman.) Excellent foreplay which gets a woman to ****** before penetration will get her vagina swollen and engorged so that any size penis will feel fantastic to her and she will have a good shot at orgasming from intercourse. Don't buy the propaganda that only huge penises get women off. The G-spot and the PS-spot are not very far in, and the mouth (introitus) can be stimulated to ******. Furthermore, a woman can be brought to vaginal ****** with a man's middle finger. Whose hard penis isn't bigger than that?<br />
You also must not have your fingers and your penis do all the work. Women must be talked to in the bedroom. As much as or more than an ******, she wants to have a great emotional experience in bed, and you must stimulate her mind and emotions to do that. Turning on her mind by talking to her as you thrust her gets her to vaginal ****** easier.<br />
Finally, I urge you to drop bicuriousness like a hot potato. That doesn't strike a woman as the kind of manliness she admires. And women don't want to have sex with men who have been having sex with other men because they don't want to get AIDS--duhh!

Best Answer

**** twice a day or better still get a friendly girl to ride you daily, all the effort will make it longer and thicker.

Best Answer

Wish there was . But theres not. There are tons of pills that lead you to belive they do. A pump will work for a bit. But not last long. So. Good luck .

Best Answer