PenelopeParfait PenelopeParfait 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I just feel like the way the whole situation has be displayed on t.v. is just a disgrace from the start.

Best Answer

Sounds like a lie.

Best Answer

I want to see the pictures where Zimmerman is bleeding and dirty as the result of the scuffle..

Best Answer

Ikr! Lol!

Best Answer

Yes because the Shaken Baby Syndrome" is supposed to be a result of him "having his head pounded into the ground".

Best Answer

And another "funny thing", the lawyer that has proposed this defense is a former Gainsville police officer.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I saw it today but this is an old thread and it's pretty buried by now. Thanks.

Best Answer

Lie

Best Answer

Now he's shaking babies?

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Losing

Best Answer

Man everyone knows a bag of skiddles is a dangrous weapon.and heaven forbid you wear a hood

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Contra-coup injury

Best Answer

Face it, the only think you really know about this case is what the media told you.<br />
A media that cut and pasted Zimmermans 911 call to make him look like a racist. (NBC fired that producer today.)<br />
A media that claimed he said "coon." (CNN just admitted that he actually said "Cold.?)<br />
A media that invented the term "White hispanic." (Ask yourself, did you ever hear this before?)<br />
A media that uses pictures of Trayvon that are years old because they don't want to show his gold teeth and won't mention his recorded twitter messages since they talk about violence?<br />
Three separate prosecutors offices - the city, state and the FBI have this case and not one of them has put out an arrest warrant despite the insane political pressure. Doesn't this tell you anything?

Best Answer

Some of these "recent" pics that are supposed to be Trayvon aren't even trayvon, especially the one where a guy is sticking his middle fingers up. And what teenager hasn't talked about violence before on their social networks? There are plenty of teenagers who talk about fighting and whatever else. What does that even have to do with anything? The fact of the matter is that the only one with violence on his record is Zimmerman, point blank period. And he had no reason to follow the kid. Wearing a hoodie is not a valid excuse for someone to seem suspicious. Hoodies are not a thug thing. Don't they sell hoodies in AE and Aeropostle? Many people wear hoodies. Because of Zimmerman, a kid is dead. And the fact that people are going to try and stand up for him is ridiculous. I wonder how many people would be doing this if it was their kid.

Best Answer

Penelope - He was on a neighborhood watch program in a neighborhood that had many burglaries. I'm not even saying Zimmerman isn't guilty - I'm saying the media and friends of Obama made this into a political case to make it look like white on black crime is this huge issue which is never investigated. What a surprise they did it in Florida - a swing state with 27 electoral votes - instead of next store in Mississippi which has 3 and reliably falls to the GOP every 4 years? Zimmermans case is supposed to go to the grand jury today and if he gets arrested, he gets to use the "I can't get a fair trial" defense now - is that better? He's probably going to skate regardless.

Best Answer

They don't need a warrant. And Zimmerman was arrested then set free at the site of the incident, The Media, however sensational, is not a party to the action and will not offer evidence. A Judge and Jury will try this case

Best Answer

Babz, I'm glad to see you say that. Past postings from you showed a marked tone that you thought Zimmerman was guilty and that's all there was too it.

Best Answer

Disgraceful.

Best Answer