Being stupid.

Best Answer

The comforting thing about stupidity is you never know you have a problem.

Best Answer

I abhor stupidity, but understand that in rare instances, stupid people are more useful than lazy people. Still, lazy people can be efficient, there's the alluring possibility of competence, and adequately thorough/intimidating leadership can ensure that tasks are completed.<br />
Stupid people in authority are dangerous, while lazy is ineffectual, but at least the status-quo is unlikely to change.

Best Answer

being ignorant is worse than both

Best Answer

lazy.,..wastes time..stupid can be improved, if not then at least these days stupid means cute

Best Answer

Lazy. Stupid people can't help it, lazy ones can.

Best Answer

It takes both to be either one of the other , they tend to work hand in hand .

Best Answer

To me, being stupid is something you're born with - most of the stupid people, anyway. They can't help it. But to be lazy is something people choose to do - therefore, it's the worse of the two.

Best Answer

Lazy, in my opinion. I abhor laziness.

Best Answer

stupid and lazy will be fine. i find that people who say those things about others usually mean someone didnt understand their babbling or someone wont do what they want them to.

Best Answer

You can fix lazy but you Can't fix Stupid

Best Answer