SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 30, 2012

ohhh there is obama care<br />
executive order for amnesty for illegal aliens<br />
fast and furious gun scandal <br />
green energy projects going broke<br />
taxes going up so is unemployment <br />
country aint growing in terms of wealth<br />
and whole bunch more

Best Answer

Yes indeed. It's almost scary how, despite these growing problems you list, people still support the Prez.

Best Answer

Barack Obama? Rage? I have nothing but seething rage for this loser since the day he was elected! XD

Best Answer

Must make you feel warm and cozy at night, Dragon. Enjoy your hate.

Best Answer

Just take your place in the "special" Kool Ade line, unlimited.

Best Answer

you 0bama worshipers should know all about Kool-Aid for sure.

Best Answer

Obama was the better choice hands down. Bush Couldnt run again and McCain was just too old and had a VP that couldnt even fulfill an entire term as governor.

Best Answer

I'm just sick that we are constantly being forced to choose between the lesser of two evils, rather than the best man for the job. Anybody who still supports Obama is just blind to reality. Case in point: Obamacare. I can't believe this has actually passed and been found legal! By 2014 you will be forced to buy health insurance if you don't have any, and if you still can't afford it (like the 30 million other Americans who can't), they'll tax you for it, meaning they can garnish your wages, even put levies on your cars and homes if you don't pay those taxes. There's a financial reason that people like me don't have health insurance, and forcing us to buy or pay higher taxes is not going to help. Yeah, he's such a great guy...

Best Answer

@ franklyspeaking.. it's spelled Kool-Aid, not Ade. So you think I should kill myself just because I despise a man who has done nothing but lie to the people he is supposed to represent and has only helped big corporations and the banking industry? Yeah, you are definitely a big government supporter for sure.. "You're either with us, or we kill you". Enjoy the New World Order, lackey.

Best Answer

Why cant ppl just be content with what they have and live within their means? So other people have money. Who gives a damn? 4 walls, a roof, running water, and 1 good meal a day is all you need to survive. Nobody needs to go livin it up or taking cruises or buying sports cars. We've become a nation of greed and laziness.

Best Answer

@ beenbad... I completely agree with that. The problem comes when our "leaders" come in and take a sizeable chunk out of your basic needs and give it to people who are just lazy, filthy rich, or aren't even citizens.

Best Answer

Just these past few days? One word: Obamacare.

Best Answer

Not any help wanted signs around and too many food stamp payments in the grocery store line.

Best Answer

Cool bumper sticker: "OBAMA SUCKS".

Best Answer

Same as its always been. He's black and theyre using anything they can to end him.

Best Answer

Ah, there it is the race card, You cant support him with facts so you fling out racism.

Best Answer

Im white so I dont throw out racism at the drop of a hat, but when every time I turn around I hear "fukn ni**er" when someone mentions Obama, Im sorry but I have to call it like I see it.

Best Answer

I don't hate him because of his race, I despise him because he's no different than any other Washington goon. Name one campaign promise he kept. Keep Wall Street out of his cabinet? Nope, every last member came from Wall Street. Bring our troops home? Nope, he started brand new conflicts in Afghanistan and Yemen, thereby sending MORE troops overseas. Help support middleclass America? Nope, he gave billions of our tax dollars to big corporations and banks, thereby rewarding them for making bad business decisions. Also, let's not forget that they forged his birth certificate and lied about it. His REAL certificate shows he was born in Kenya at Coast Province General Hospital. Stop generalizing and calling it racism just because he's black. It doesn't matter what his skin color is, he's a liar, a warmonger, and a thief who only cares about his Ivy League buddies. Wake up.

Best Answer

beenbad - I am sick of people like you calling me a racist for disagreeing with 0bama's policies and pointing out his disdain for the constitution and the rule of law. If you can't support him with his actions then admit you support him just because he is half black!

Best Answer

BTW beenbad - Of all the thousands of comments I have read on here about 0bama from both the left and the right you are only the second person who has called Mr 0bama a "fukn ni**er" so stuff it.

Best Answer

when did i specifically call you a racist and when did i call him that? I was referring to the people in real life living in my community and when i said the words" fukn ni**er" i was quoting what others are saying. As for people not liking him because he didnt keep his promises, well duh hes a politician. Does stuff like that actually come as a surprise to you?

Best Answer

Jimmy Carter Wannabe

Best Answer

Nothing. No matter who our preidential figurehead is, there is rage. We have turned political bashing into a natioal sport.

Best Answer

Some one caught him drinking out of the toilet again...or are you referring to the President Barack Obama? Now that cat is just whack.

Best Answer