kkaran27 kkaran27 26-30, M 19 Answers Aug 1, 2012

The clap?

Best Answer

That wondering apostrophe.

Best Answer

Sounds llike someone married a female feminist and js going through a divorce. What's his? The bills.

Best Answer

what's yous is mine too.. give me those glasses.. hahaha

Best Answer

My pleasure :)

Best Answer

*takes the glasses and steps behind u*.. *puts the glasses in collar*.. here. now u look like Dabang.. :P

Best Answer

my debt

Best Answer

Wuts mine is mine_what is yers is mine; it is all mine. Sew what’s yers? Yours & ours is nothing! Its all on borrow for us here. U can't take it wit jew so why ask? The universe is ours, it’s home if one is deserving to even go back to her! Their are other places other then the universe u do not wanna enter! That’s dead 4 the dead!

Be good, keep ur real & seriously be true to you! (your own thyself)oh' one more thing, never push your issues or neverrr take another’s free will thoughts away from them! Worst crime everrr to/in the universal law! Take that & pick it apart, decipher it & you’ll not have many problems@all~

Best Answer

every thing

Best Answer

I think the saying I remember is 'What's mine is mine, Whats yours is mine." and I only heard woman say it to their man LOL

Best Answer

No.....what's mine is mine.

Best Answer

'The Shaft' (meaning 'nothing')

Best Answer

49 percent

Best Answer

Be careful what you ask for...

Best Answer

Wait..... lol why do you dictate Isn't it-

What is is.... as the universe is constant and expanding ownership is futile lol... jk - Good question though

Best Answer

Greediness.

Best Answer