rohogaka rohogaka 26-30 12 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'm 29 n I'm not double digits.. These answers disturb meh.

Best Answer

Dunno. I have been living as a monk the past 15 years.

Best Answer

One of the good monks.

Best Answer

christian monk? buddhist? hindu?

Best Answer

I know it sounds crazy in today's world, but I really understand the wait til your married thing. I tried and failed, but now that I am married and have children, I see the benefits. No matter what anyone tells you, sex is an interconnection between two people. You give a piece of yourself to every person you have sex with and you never give it back. It may not seem like it at the time, but eventually you realize you've lost some of you along the way. Wouldn't it be better to give your whole self to the 1 person you will love forever?

Best Answer

For a woman 1 is the only really acceptable number. After that its all the same.

Best Answer

ive heard this before from a woman

Best Answer

It is a private matter, whatever the number is I advise you to keep it to yourself.

Best Answer

Well said. My number is relatively low but the overall quality of my lifetime sexual experience is amazing, if I do say so myself.

Best Answer

I feel like do as many as you Luke or as least it will help define who we are as a person. But I'd cringe at 25 and over 100

Best Answer

Whats an acceptable number of partners to have till 25? 47,238.

what would make you cringe? 47,240.

Best Answer

When I was in school one family friend decided her goal would be to **** 1,000 men by her 21st birthday. That means ******* 3 different men per week every week, starting at age 13. At age 20 she "fell in love," missed a few months, and didn't make the goal. She never managed to have a decent relationship or family. Sad really.

Best Answer

well, when you don't stick to it...

Best Answer

Are you still friends with her? How is she now? It's not like she can't change her ways and improve.

Best Answer

So many good men out there. She wanted to get her legs around all of them.

Best Answer

Double figure, good.

Triple figure, bad.

Best Answer

haaarh

Best Answer

No limit

Best Answer

pppppush it to the limits

Best Answer

Anything under 20 would be acceptable.

Best Answer

what kinda peeps you been dating ;P

Best Answer