serendipitygirl serendipitygirl 41-45, F 18 Answers May 21, 2012

A pin

Best Answer

Defo, been there, done that!

Best Answer

I once took off my shoes before my girlfriend and I napped in a small cave we'd found during a Mountain Adventure. About an hour later, energy having come back so we could make the trek back down, I put my shoes on, and what was in the toe of my right shoe?<br />
A large scorpion with an attitude problem. Aaaand STING.<br />
It hurt, it sucked, I got sick, and it was awful. But I had fun. XD

Best Answer

spider

Best Answer

insects

Best Answer

undies, especially if you are wearing a mini skirt XD

Best Answer

Slobber from my dog

Best Answer

a toe

Best Answer

does it matter?

Best Answer

This happened to me. A used Condom. I thought a snake had taken up residence. It was an Icky feeling. Just glad it was mine.

Best Answer

A spider.

Best Answer

No more sole ...

Best Answer

Anything which bites like hell, though I bet that an innocent big spider which is normally harmless is just as terrifying, especially if you crush it and you feel it... Anything alive, most of the times. Oh, but you shouldn't forget the many options we have left: Superglue, nails, pins, cactuses, shattered glass... Ah, the memories... (Just joking, the worst thing I found in my shoes were my keys and that's not a bad thing, actually :D)

Best Answer