All of those thing are people opinions and thus comparisons. Someone is only smart if someone is dumber. Something is crazy if it isn't normal or doesn't make sense to the majority.<br />
Strength can mean so many things. While my medical condition limits me massively physically mentally I am very intelligent. Someone is only strong if the people view them that way.<br />
"The world is what we make it to be and we can be whatever we strive to" - Lucius.D.Mora

Best Answer

God, babies, puppies, and sunsets are beautiful, getting drunk and putting something in the oven is crazy and wrong my apartment neighbor did it and went to sleep that is wrong, people coming to church more then once is amazing, buckling up is smart and so is putting down that phone while driving

Best Answer

You are :)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

My mother, minus the crazy! She is beautiful inside and out, always smart, amazing personality, and So Strong. She was the first thought I had when I read this question.

Best Answer

imagination

Best Answer

Beautiful is a young dad with his small child...
crazy is most of the world right now
smart is living your life the way YOU want to
amazing is the stupidity of most of the people in our country......no, make that in the world....
strong is ........???? got stuck on that one, sorry!!!

Best Answer

A girl? Or a cat lol

Best Answer

a sexy girl

Best Answer

My grandson is beautiful. The world is crazy. Being kind and teaching kindness is smart. Cats are amazing and love is strong.

Best Answer

Nada.

Best Answer