SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 12 Answers Jun 7, 2012

The list of things I need to do. That's pretty much always there!<br />
Today, I need to finish mowing my grass, but I've done a little, and I am already tired. It's my "anemic" time of the month. lol

Best Answer

Hey at least you got some of it done. :) Good going! :) How about some raisins?

Best Answer

Actually ate the last of the raisins this morning. :) Eh, it's just my low iron time, and I'm not worth much. I envy my son- he's snoozing on the couch.

Best Answer

How about some plums? or prunes? or dates?

Best Answer

There are a couple of plums in my fruit bowl. I was thinking I might eat a cold strawberry and then get back to the yardwork. Sigh.

Best Answer

well moestly my stuber side biching about my common sens side trying to or thinking of rather of becoming a ward lol needles to say one sides not happy with the other and other side will not give up the two are driving me nuts lol god hope this ends soon lol hell if my mind dont drive me to wardhood then my dam pain in the but step dad just may lol other part seying wouldn ot be so bad other half saying first person who calls me ward geting hit harder the the man who one shoted his lawyer in courtroom lol oww lol and my mouthy do this week so i three times the bichynes lol all i can say is if i do it take one hell of a stong willed guardian to to want me as thare ward lol cos i am a hand full at times lol i mayn ot hit but dam i not only smart in speeking i smart in law so i can be the ward from hell if i want to sadly makes me wonder if anyone short of a lwyer would stand a chanse of wining the case in the first places lol i mean i may be nuts on my owen but in court i like a lawyer hole new person lol realy odd lol hell the fact that when i was a kid my mom did drop me at the courts and run is beyond my mind at times lol

Best Answer

How to say sorry to my best friend/crush! Sucks that he's half way round the world on holiday as well!

Best Answer

Can you text/call/skype?

Best Answer

Need to practice tons of Julio Eglisias and frank sinatra songs for a wedding this weekend.... it'll be 2 sets of 45 minutes each so thier kinda tough for me but challenging.

Best Answer

Those would be tough and their individual styles are so distinctly different. I'll bet you do just fine bringing your own distinct style to their music. :) Good luck.

Best Answer

I'm almost afraid to answer that question, I looked into the mirror and someone was looking back at me. Don't know what to think now.

Best Answer

:) Think positive :)

Best Answer

I did, and he stuck his tounge out at me. So now what.

Best Answer

Life, everything really, my existence and path.

Best Answer

Such deep thoughts. Hope it all goes as you would like. :)

Best Answer

Hey thanks :)

Best Answer

My crush

Best Answer

Always a good thought when you have one. :)

Best Answer

the only thing on my mind today was "To practice not to think".... peace of mind would be so nice !

Best Answer