One of the best movies I've seen is "Insomnia"... Yeah..Robin plays a bad guy in it, but the movie also stars many others, i.e..Al Pacino, Hilary Swank (I LOVE her), Martin Donovan, etc... But, collectively speaking, there isn't one movie in which I've not seen the significance in his performance...he is TRULY an amazing actor! Do you not agree?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 21 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Movies & TV

Good Morning Vietnam is number one, followed by Mrs. Doubtfire, then the one where he play a poetry teacher, can't recall the name right now

Best Answer

Dead Poet's Society? EXCELLENT!

Best Answer

That's it, thank you

Best Answer

For the record, I've loved him since the very beginning with his standup routines.My fave movies: Mrs. Doubtfire, Goodmorning Vietnam, & Insomnia, . He's an awesome comedian & actor. I simply like him. He makes me laugh till it hurts!!

Best Answer

Good Morning Vietnam

Best Answer

As far as Comics turned Actors... he is no Steve Martin.

Best Answer

Steve is/was a great and talented actor..what ever happened to Him, by the way, Sir?

Best Answer

He is actually touring, playing music, (Bluegrass) ... he was on Letterman last week.

Best Answer

Williams was Julliard trained... comedy was just a by product of the coke

Best Answer

I liked him in Awakenings--but I like him in almost everything. But he annoys me on talk shows.

Best Answer

Too many to choose from, he's a proper actor, he's capable of doing anything. I've much respect for him.

Best Answer

As do I!

Best Answer

"Awakenings" was awesome. And I have a secret love for "Hook" as well.

Best Answer

MAN! I'VE GOT to see this movie now! Everyone's talking 'bout it!

Best Answer

I TOO LIKE ALL OF HIS MOVIES, I USTO REALY ENJOY HIM IN MORK AND MINDY

Best Answer

HAHA! Yes, His BIG Start!!!!!! Thank you for that warm memory!

Best Answer

Happy Days

Best Answer

Wow...memories!

Best Answer

The World According To Garp

Best Answer

He is pretty amazing, and mostly in his serious roles. My favourites are 'What Dreams May Come' and 'Dead Poets' Society'.

Best Answer

Tootsie.

Best Answer

Night at the Museum

Best Answer

Awakenings. The interaction between Williams and DiNiro are awesome. Plus, the fact that it is ba<x>sed on a true story makes it even better. Yes, Williams is an amazing actor.<br />
Rain

Best Answer