Questionator Questionator 26-30 104 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Watching my son accept his Bachelor's Degree from the University President sent chills down my spine and put tears in my eyes. Thankfully, I get to live through it again this coming May with my daughter, then again in a couple of years when he gets his Doctorate. My son will be the first person in either side of the family to earn a Doctorate and I have no doubts he'll succeed. At the moment, he is taking his courses and teaching for two universities - one in person and one over the Internet. And if you're wondering, he didn't attend the ceremony for his Master's - he just got the diploma by mail. He said it's nothing but a stepping stone to what he wants.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I graduated high school with honors. Everyone thought I was dumb. It wasn't until the tenth grade that a teacher said I was smart enough to take college prep classes. I pulled my average up from a D to an A plus in three years.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The moment I accepted my stuttering problem and I stopped considering myself as a loser. Now, I don't mind if I stutter, I try to focus on my other positive potentialities.

Best Answer

See The Kings Speech.

Best Answer

I've watched it...and it encouraged me a lot.. :D

Best Answer

This year? Watching my child qualify for the Olympic team.

Best Answer

When I asked out the girl of my dreams to the dance. I was terrified. She was gorgeous. She looked into my eyes and said of course I'll go to the dance with you. Then my heart leapt out of my chest.

Best Answer

the day my grandpa accpted Jesus into his heart

Best Answer

This is beautiful.

Best Answer

being accepted into my University, so I could keep up my studies to become an architect :)

Best Answer

last week when a patent came in to the hospital flat lined and we save him<br />
wow what a moment i was so proud of the team

Best Answer

Gee, I hope you are all driving Mercedes Benzes now, and he had enough insurance not to have to declare bankruptcy!

Best Answer

The day I became a doctor used to be my proudest moment. But that was until I experienced a day when a patient of mine got well enough to be out on their own. That really made me feel good.

Best Answer

You guys do amaaaaaaazing work.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

The day I hugged my Father

Best Answer

Wow. Really, it's a proud moment.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

When I overheard my father telling his neighbor that I was the only one of his four daughters he didn't have to worry about. <br />
I graduated when I was 17, moved out, got a job, and have never asked for help, or been in financial trouble.

Best Answer

I know how you feel, I am one of three and the youngest.

Best Answer

When I had a ********* with mystical creatures.

Best Answer

Finding out that I was going to be the father of twins has been my proudest moment. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Having-Twins/2391007" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

When i stoped worrying about my pride and ego. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

The day I realized I no longer wanted to smoke crack! It came roughly 5.5 months after I has stopped smoking it...

Best Answer

Thank God!!!

Best Answer

Huge ups dude...I too am a former substance abuser.
My cravings call to me less and less.

Best Answer

thank you and to you!! It took years before I finally got control, I can easily talk myself out of it nowadays...2yrs clean...the fact that I get my whole paycheck still surprises me...lol

Best Answer

Seeing my cousin able to walk again after 28 years of being confined to a wheelchair... she's a beautiful, strong woman and such an inspiration!

Best Answer

Accomplishing my "Goal' to finish college with a "Phd" in "Psychology".

Best Answer

This site must be like a small piece of heaven to you.

Best Answer

No,I enjoy inspiring people, any way that I can. I'm also a child of "God".

Best Answer

Every single time I look at my life and family,and realize this is everything I always wanted and thought I'd never have. I helped make my family what it is and helped earn all we have.

Best Answer

living in my own apartment instead of always renting or living in resorts

Best Answer

Getting my daughter back after a huge family issue. that was the best.

Best Answer