EarthlingWise EarthlingWise 41-45 7 Answers Jul 5 in Community

Both groups have adopted the prejudices of the mainstream society against each other.

Best Answer

they're fighting for second place on the totem pole!

Best Answer

Speaking from experience, there certainly isn't resentment in the Latino community that I know against blacks. There's resentment across the board in the US though against WASPs, including sometimes within the Latino community. There are tensions, but in general

Best Answer

Good to know your acquaintances are beyond that.

Best Answer

My family :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Newcomers are always resented for fear of them taking the jobs and housing of the traditional underlings.

Best Answer

Interesting if you find out. When I lived in London there was a lot of tension in the are I lived in (socially deprived) between Asian (Pakistan, Bangladesh) and Afro Caribbean .

Best Answer

Between or against ?

Best Answer

Between.

Best Answer

I have not seen that very often. I have seen the resentment against them both, though :-(

Best Answer

That doesn't help.

Best Answer

Not at all. Both things are awful and just so wrong.

Best Answer

Where ?

Best Answer

I've seen it in the news, including in the most tragic circumstances, and I saw it first hand . It seems prevalent in some US states, but not only, it's all across the American continent and it recurs like some old wound hasn't healed.

Best Answer