BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 18 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

Facade?

If I had a facade, I think I'd choose one that's a little more attractive or normal.

Best Answer

"Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore..."

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

FROST HAS SPOKEN!

Best Answer

An even bigger smile, more happiness and lots more love for the world.

Best Answer

Somethings which many would love. lol :)

Best Answer

I am out in front, but my from behind backstabbing accusers are to scared to admit it.

Best Answer

I don't have a facade, dear lady. I am what I am. I is what I is. I was what I was. What you see is what you get; nothing more, nothing less. My only promise to you is respect; wheather I get it back or not.

Best Answer

i'm a geek :)

Best Answer

Insecurity and abyssmal self esteem

Best Answer

I can relate to that. It got better, for me, with age. My view from this end of life, is very different from the other end of it.

Best Answer

Mosty dust and spider webs. But I promise that I'll clean it up.

Best Answer

Insecurity and a need to be liked. It crushes me when they aren't fulfilled, and I wear that disappointment on my face, too. My facade is pretty thin-skinned.

Best Answer

Been there, done that. The result, was other people controlling my life. I wish you happiness.

Best Answer

My whole messed up life, enjoy my facade, you do Not want to see what is behind the Wizards' curtain.

Best Answer

a pretty face.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Sadness...

Best Answer

What facade?

Best Answer