iWroteabout iWroteabout 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 3, 2011

In my case I should of followed my heart and not my brain.<br />
When I ba<x>se a decision on my heart or a gut feeling, it is never wrong.<br />
My brain is just about always wrong thinking on what if this happens or what if that happens and in the meantime opportunities go past.<br />
I wish I followed my heart instead of my brain when love is involved as love is an emotion and not a business transaction.

Best Answer

If you follow your brain, you'll save your heart from much heart ache and pain.

Best Answer

I know people should be wise about situation like these but it's for long time relationship and its hard to take the risk. It's hard to choose, I can't both have them or I might lose them.

Best Answer

Emotion always decides. We use reason to decide which emotional impulse to yield to.<br />
If you're a deep thinker you should probably try to listen to your heart. If you're an emotional person you should try to reflect rationally on the reality of your situation. Balance is the key.

Best Answer

I can't find balance in my life, they're all important to me. They'll became part of my life too.
If I'll listen to my heart I'll be in complicated situation but happy. If I'll choose to listen to my head I'll have my ideal happy life but boring... less exciting life too. It's too hard. If I could only put or select all the personalities in one person I'd be the happiest. ;(

Best Answer

To me, a brain is for tests, meetings, and work. A heart is for feeling compassion for others. God is for everything. I have a really hard time listening to my heart because my brain is in charge of my life. So I just ask my friends and God for help.

Best Answer

depends what they are both saying, you have to distinguish whether or not one of them is being stupid and to find that out you have to listen to your soul

Best Answer

Go with the instinctive urge. Saved my life several times...kinda danger sense.

Best Answer

You have to decide which is more reliable in the long run and go with it.

Best Answer

We all have three choices of whom or what to follow, your brain, your heart and well, "down there". It's always best if we would consider the wants and needs of all 3 and come up with a compromise. None of the 3 are right all the time, we just have to do the best we can and hope our decisions will work out for us.

Best Answer

it depends on what´s more advanced ...

Best Answer

follow both but mostly you heart but with so brain, two is better than one

Best Answer

It is best to follow our brain, our heart, our will<br />
with the guidance of God.<br />
One element missing, other elements will fail.

Best Answer