Butt secks

Best Answer

What's butt secks?

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

You know, butt secks. Don't tell me you've never heard of butt secks before. Butt secks is the bee's knees, yo.

Best Answer

A tanning Bed would work. You will have to take this is in small increments. But they still have salons. There are ways to prep your skin first. Just search the internet.

Best Answer

OKay but you cannot have it done all at once. It takes a bit of time.
Ask where they have Tanning Beds. Ask about the good ones and bad ones. I have never done it but you will need to know what to expect and how to prep your skin.

Best Answer

SILLY MAN!!!!

if you want to be tan all over, the BEST way is to use those tanning towelettes......they are much improved over the days when they turned you orange-y.........

DO NOT use tanning salons, soak in the sun, etc.

YOU ARE AGING YOUR SKIN and don't forget skin cancer!!

Please look into the tanning towelettes........it'd be a real lifesaver for you,,,,,,in the literal sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

go to the tanner

Best Answer

why? it's just as bad as lying in the sun........he needs to get the tanning towelettes to be perfectly safe and tanned!!!!!!!!! jeeze!!!!!!!

Best Answer

blah blah blah.. you really have no life to be responding to a 6 month old thread? pathetic

Best Answer

interesting questions are interesting questions, regardless of old they are!!!!!
so you're the one that's pathetic for not realizing that!!!!!!

Best Answer

Tell your Mom she should have banged the Janitor.

Best Answer

Get in the sun

Best Answer

I do but I hate being in sun for long time. But that's only way I get tan.

Best Answer

no, it's NOT the only way to get tan.......get those little tanning towelettes....MUCH MUCH safer than exposing your skin to the harmful rays of the sun!!!!!!!!! get it??????????

Best Answer