Probably to quit asking about it on EP for months and get some lessons already.

Best Answer

Uh, not to be too nasty, but I hope that if you do learn Spanish, the grammar part'll be better than your English grammar!!!!

and it's "Latinas" not "Latina women's"......the term "Latina' means female Spanish ladies.......

Best Answer

Actually, dating a Latino woman is the best way to learn, AND you'll probably meet lots of native speakers. Check the grocery, and be ready to flirt with your A-game. Bring a platonic female friend or hire an attractive, young stunt woman.
Have her pretend to notice the Latino woman, and pretend that she is insecure with her being near you... that puts the smell of sangré in the agua.
Be prepared to place your hand over the friend's forehead, (like you might have done to a younger sibling as children, or if you're a traveling faith swindler) and proclaim, "Get ye hence, foul beast!", to signal your availability, and to in fact clear out any hyenas that may be roaming freely (specifically Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly).
If you land any children out of the resulting marriage, I get one of your stronger ones to work with me at the forge, as my apprentice.

Best Answer

Go to a wh0re-house in Tijuana. You'll learn right quick.

Best Answer

Rosetta Stone.

Best Answer