FWB ends in tears. bf/gf can end well but still has crying potential.

Best Answer

I would say the bf/gf thing 'ends in tears'.
FWB, if acknowledged, shouldn't involve tears....

Best Answer

Sex involves a spiritual connection that will spill over into the emotional realm. I never met someone who has done both that said they regretted the relationship, but they all regretted the FWB on some level.

Best Answer

It all depends on your situation and commitment ability.

Best Answer

that depends on so many factors... but aa friend with benefits comes in handy so often lol

Best Answer

What kind of factors?

Best Answer

one is whether you want attachment of a relationship and all that goes with it, or wether you just want the use of a body when you want or feel the need. I must admit I am a friend with benifits

Best Answer

Aright thanks

Best Answer

Both for me !

Best Answer

In general, bf/gf is " better". And, at your young age I would say that is a better way to go.<br />
In lieu of that though, and for, let's say, more experienced folks , FWB is <br />
pleasurable !

Best Answer

FWB never worked for me, i found women always want to get more serious with me,but i didnt want that,and it always ended acrimoniously ,like a relationship. That a while ago though.

Best Answer

Do you want commitment, or something you dont have to think about? A: get a bf. B: get an fwb. But speaking from experience, if you choose B, try not to catch any feelings because guys hear you want a **** buddy, don't expect them to care beyond that. Choose wisely to avoid getting your feelings hurt.

Best Answer

Depends on what it is you are looking for. At your age, I would FWB for sure. You are too young to even think about not experiencing life!

Best Answer